Saturday, March 5, 2011

CUPCAKE OF THE WEEK (March 4 - 12)

It's that time again ... I updated the facebook page and Twitter feed and haven't had a chance to update the blog.  Yipes!

SO ... this week's cupcake of the week is in celebration of the Girl Scouts' 99th Birthday on March 12th. I have met some amazing people I have met though Girl Scouts both as a youth member and as an adult volunteer. So it's appropro that I feature something that reminds me of campfires, friendship and treats around the campfire ...

The CUPCAKE OF THE WEEK is (drumroll please ...)

THE S'MORE CUPCAKE!

The S'MORE is a Triple Chocolate Cupcake w/Chocolate Topping, Marshmallow Frosting & Graham Cracker crumbles.

You know what's even better? 10% of this week's CUPCAKE OF THE WEEK sales will be donated to benefit the camps of the Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida, Inc.! Also, any cakes ordered this week that mention GIRL SCOUTS will receive a 10% Girl Scout discount and have a 10% donation made to GSCTF also. Goodies for a good cause!

So, as we say in Hialeah "DALE!" LOL!! Hurry up and call or email me to place your order and then spread the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment