Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hannah Montana!

It was such a pleasure to make this cake for Nicole's 7th Birthday. She wanted a Hannah Montana cake to share with her friends at their Girl Scout meeting. I wanted to step away from the traditional cake and do something more original for her.

Here's the finished product:





This day did make me completely HATE humidity though ... fondant and humidity to NOT play nicely together, so it was a mission!!

I'm so glad I was able to help Nicole celebrate with her friends. They all loved the cake and were SOOO excited when they saw it. They all had second servings too, so I know they REALLY loved the cake!!

Thank you, Lisa, for the privilege of making your daughter's cake. :) Nicole is also having a smaller party this weekend so I'll post pics of that once it is done as well.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I wish I was in Florida too! I hope your daughter has a great XV and the cake in this post is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million, Jackie! Keep following the blog & facebook. There's many more cakes to come!

    ReplyDelete